Monday, August 2, 2010

Voices of the True Woman Movement - Links to Resources

Voices of the True Woman MovementYesterday I wrote about what John Piper described as True Womanhood and the difference between True Womanhood and Wimpy Theology.

For those of you who have the pleasure of reading "Voices of the True Woman Movement: A Call to the Counter-Revolution" I will provide a link to questions that can be used for bible study, as well to the links for websites featuring the authors of each chapter. If you hold down the "CTRL" button when you click on the link, you will not lose this posting. The browser should you open up a seperate window for you to view.

Chapter One - The Ultimate Meaning of True Womanhood by John Piper

Chapter Two - From Him, Through Him, To Him by Nancy Leigh Demoss

Chapter Three - You've Come a Long Way, Baby! by Mary A. Kassian

Chapter Four - For Such a Time as This by Nancy Leigh Demoss

Chapter Five - A Woman After God's Own Heart by Janet Parshall

Chapter Six - Choosing Faith in Seasons of Change by Karen Loritts

Chapter Seven - God's Jewels by Joni Eareckson Tada

Chapter Eight - Leaving a Lasting Legacy Through Prayer by Fern Nichols

Chapter Nine - A Call to the Counter-Revolution by Nancy Leigh Demoss

It make take me a few days, but I will write soon about what I learned from Chapter 2 and how I plan on making it a part of my life.

Voices of the True Woman Movement (Click on this link to go to the True Woman Homepage)

The True Woman Manifesto - click on this link to read the Manifesto

Sign the Manifesto - click on this link to go to the page to sign the manifesto

No comments:

Post a Comment